We performs an audit, in accordance with specific laws or rules, of the financial statements of a company, government entity, other legal entity, or organization, and is independent of the entity being audited.
This service is suitable for
All SME in Malaysia and Labuan
Frequently Asked Questions
Auditing is an essential progress to examine and investigate any aspect of financial records of your company or business. This is to ensure the beneficial of your company to assure the taxes payment are cleared accurately and on schedule. Our qualified auditors will closely review on your company financial statements before the deadlines of taxation decided by government.
Apart from that our professional auditors will spot well for the issues that need to make an improvement in the financial records for example human resources policies, accounting audits and operational practice.
Next, we will also address any potential weaknesses that can offset any losses of productivity as well as enhance the profitability of your company to meet the competitiveness globally. In additionally, our auditors will also provide advice from times to times for our clients to assist their company organizations proceeding efficiently.
- Auditing of financial statements and reporting in accordance with statutory and other relevant reporting guidelines to fulfil compliance requirements and add credibility to financial reports.
- Co-ordinating the audits of the local and overseas operations of our clients through our local office and our world-wide affiliate offices.
- Evaluating internal accounting and operational controls, highlighting possible improvements for the safeguarding and control of company resources.
- Evaluating controls over computerised management information systems.
- Provision of operational audits to assist entrepreneurs to achieve their corporate growth strategies.
- Provision of specialised audits and reports including audits for mergers, acquisitions, stock exchange listings and litigation purposes.
- Provision of audits of annual accounts of organisations such as trade unions, owners’ associations and some un-incorporated bodies to increase credibility of the accounts.
Due Diligence Audit
We do provide advisory for our clients to implement excellent solutions for our clients before making decision in the investment capital on every stage of the transaction.
Our qualified accounting team have experience, awareness and ability to provide a high quality accounting services
SST (Sales & Services Tax), which is also known as VAT or the value added tax in many countries is a multi-stage consumption tax on sales and services.